Saturday, June 16, 2007

Keywords



Like many bloggers, every once in a while I take a look at my blog's stat page to see what keyword searches brought people to my little place on the net. As you'd probably imagine, the most common keywords are things like "spanking", "spanking pixie", "amber pixie wells", and so on. But some of the keyword strings that I've collected over time are just too funny not to share with you. Here are a few of my favorites:

"clare fonda's new boyfriend is younger spanking" - Go Clare!!

"spanking bums games that look like life to play online" - Kinky Sims. Now that's a computer game I could get into.

"how to even out tennis tan lines" - Somehow I don't think they were looking for the kind of advice on bottom tanning that I'd have to offer

"spanked for not answering emails" - Is that a spankable offense? Hmmm ... I better catch up on my email replies.

"grandmothers getting a spanking" - Sorry, no grandmothers here.

"purple spanking dinosaur" - Oh Richard Windsor ... how would you feel about playing Barney next time you're in town?

and this one really had me giggling ...

"spanked with blue cheese" - Ewwww! Sorry. I draw the line at mozzarella.

7 comments:

Lefty said...

That reminds me of a scene from "The Grifters" when Annette Benning giggles, "Broiled hothouse tomato under a generous slice of ripe cheese."

Republican's SUCK said...

I always enjoy your work Pixie. Can never see your bottom turn red enough :) Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I got a kick out of the tennis tan lines one. A spanking might not have been what they had in mind, but I bet it would work, at least in the short term.

Anonymous said...

Darn tooting that not answering emails is a spankable offense, young lady. ;)

"Spanked with blue cheese"??? That's the oddest food fetish I've ever heard, and I've heard quite a few.

Gotta love video game spanking. I kid you not, there are WWF videogames that have F/F spanking as a feature.

Thanks for posting. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool list. We got a hit once off the search phrase, "How do you spank Pixie." All we could think of was... with permission. lol

~Todd & Suzy

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Lefty - Hmmm ... I wonder if a keyword string of "spanked with broiled cheese" will land you on my blog now? :)

Outlaw - Thanks! It sure seems to end up red quite a lot.

RichT - Yep, it would be a tanning of a different sort.

007 - If someone can make a real spanking game for Wii, I bet they'd be rich! Or at least very well liked in our world.

Todd & Suzy - Wow! Really? Yes, asking politely first is definitely appreciated!

sneakypineapple said...

hey! you are amazing! and i love that you have a great sense of humor. i think that sense of humor and light heartedness really shows in your work in punished brats. i think a lot of work in the industry, whether it be spanking or otherwise, sometimes can have too serious of a tone to it, and i think you have succeeded in keeping your work, while still stimulating and thought-provoking, from becoming too dark and serious. keep up the great work!

~shauna