Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Revenge of the Cat

Oh sure. She may look cute and innocent, but don't let that furry little face fool you. What you see before you is a sneaky cat with an anti-spank agenda.


As you may have read from some of my previous blog entries, my cat Peanut is not a fan of spanking. She gets very agitated and cries plaintively when my boyfriend spanks me. We've tried using quieter implements and playing only behind closed doors, but she always knows what we're up to and guilts us with her distressed meows.

Despite her best attempts, my boyfriend and I haven't given up spanking. Last night I was working on my laptop while seated on the living room couch when my boyfriend decided it was time for a little forced separation from the computer. He picked me up and carted me off to the bedroom swatting my bottom the whole way. We played for a bit as he tested out his new leather paddle before switching back to his heavy hand. Whenever we heard Peanut yeowl, we'd stop for a moment or two and tell her it was all ok, but then continued playing.

Once we had finished, I went back into the living room to find Peanut sitting on the couch next to my laptop. She had managed to open 37 Internet Explorer pages, turn the caps lock on, and my Yahoo instant messenger was displaying a pop up window asking if I was sure I wanted to delete David Pierson from my friends list. I closed all of the browser windows, declined to delete David, and checked to see what else Peanut might have done, but it wasn't until this morning that I found out the rest of her plan of attack.

Apparently, with the caps lock on, she managed to send inappropriate messages to nearly everyone on my friends list. Even people I hadn't spoken to in many months popped up on me this morning asking about the offline messages they'd received. Apparently around 9:15 last night, while I was in another room getting my bottom warmed, "MMMMMMMMMMMMM" was paw typed to several of my YIM friends. It was a little difficult to explain that my cat was the one that was IMing them and not me at that time.

Now I've caught Peanut laying on my computer before sucking up all of the heat it kicks out, but this was no accident I tell you! This is a cat with a plan! Sending suggestive messages to my friends and trying to delete David Pierson? Sneaky. Very sneaky.

I better remember to close my laptop before getting spanked next time or else Peanut will probably start placing outrageous bids on eBay and uploading her own Peanut's Previews video clips.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hillarious! My cat likes to watch. And then sticks around for the "after party." Voyeur.

Anonymous said...

When I visit my son, his cat hardly allows me to use my laptop. He is all over the keyboard. So it was time to have a stiff word with him.
He retreated with the dignity only cats can and left me alone. Well that's what I tought.! Unnoticed he had sneaked up behind the uplifted screen of my laptop and all of a sudden he looked me straight into the eyes... Just his eyes over the top of the screen.
Simply had to cuddle him...

Cats are clever animals indeed..!!

XXX Funbun

Anonymous said...

ROFL

That is such a cool story =)

Talk to you soon

Duncan

Anonymous said...

Some cats actually love spanking. Try the words 'cat' and 'spanking' at any video hosting site and you'll find a bunch of videos of furry feline friends enjoying themselves... ;)

Smallhanded

Anonymous said...

Gee..and I love Peanut.

david Pierson

Dave said...

Well, it seems that this fuzzy furball of a feline pawsitively is a bit jealous of all the posterior attention you are getting.

In other news, I think your cat Peanut would get along purrfectly well with "Bananas," the cat whose owner is spankblogger, Tiny Miranda, who writes a most fascinating blog.

good meows to ya,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Re: your cat--let's see, looks all cute and innocent, but is really a brat in disguise....
Gee, wonder where the cat picked that up from!

Dr. Ken

Anonymous said...

My cat Doodin also gets upset when my husband and I play our spanking games. After we are done I let Doodin come and snuggle with us and that seems to calm him down. Sometimes I just put him outside. As for Penut messing with the laptop, I can tell you stories of the strange things my cat has done to mine. He is 37 pounds and I fear that he is going to break the keyboard one of these days.
Alex

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Chloe - Wow! Kinky kitty.

Funbun - That's so cute! Cat's definitely do not like to be ignored.

Duncan - thank you. :)

Smallhanded - I have seen one video of a cat enjoying getting spanked with two foam paddles. Hmmm. Maybe Peanut isn't distressed. Maybe she's just wants her turn!!

David - I think Peanut was trying to get me out of the biz. ;-)

Dave - Poor jealous Peanut.

Dr. Ken - I can't imagine where Peanut would learn such behavior. Whoever taught her to act like that ought to be spanked!!

Alex - 37 pounds?? Wow! Doodin's a big dude. I'd love to hear about his adventures on the computer sometime.

Anonymous said...

maybe peanut wanted to let ya friends know you were getting spanked and and wanted to do a play by play. what would been more funny is if ya friends had actually carryon coversation with him thinking it was you lol. now that would been funny and embrassing lol

maybe wanted to deleted dave cause he had spanked you or blame him for all those spankings you got over the years.

since you one that taught him to act like brat maybe you should spank him or allow him peanut to spank you.


mike