Sunday, June 24, 2007

June 23rd Punished Brats Shoot

Yesterday, we had the pleasure of working with George Richards for the first time at Punished Brats. He did a wonderful job providing firm but controlled spankings in roles ranging from parental figure to bewildered author.

Here is a little photo montage of the scenes George was featured in:

From the top going clockwise, a hairbrush manages to work its way into one of my scenes with George, 'Too Low for Zero', Holly can't shift the blame with George in 'Excuse Queen', George deals effeciently with trespassers in 'Author Author', and George spanks a delightfully devilish Andy in 'Cool Teacher'.

Perhaps even better revenge than getting to see me spanked, Holly got to spank me herself in a scene yesterday ...

And then walked me smack into the wall for corner time. Hmph!! I'd say we should practice that corner time placement technique, but we all know how I feel about the dreaded corner and I'm not about to volunteer.


In an effort to get her back, I offered her a piece of the most sour, tongue twisting gum I know of. Holly claims she liked it but given her facial reaction, I'm not so sure. Hahahaha.

While setting up for a scene with David Pierson, Andy remarked that she doesn't like gum of any sort because one of her siblings chews it so obnoxiously that she is now forever turned off it. I had to steady myself and nearly shed a tear at the thought.


Once again we had a couple of wardrobe malfunctions during our shoot. Andy wore the tube dress shown in the picture below in which she is flexing her toned and tanned backside, and somehow none of us realized until after the scene was complete that there was a bit of ... slippage. I joked that Andy should have been with us on the last shoot as bustline mishaps seemed to be the theme of the day.

Then as fate would have it, I was paid back for my little joke. I thought I was safe as the sundress I chose to wear this time around had adjustable straps and ties to make sure my hooties stayed safely tucked in and in the other two scenes, I wore t-shirts. No problem then, right? Wrong. When I was told to stand up after receiving my spanking in 'Too Low for Zero', I saw that quite a few buttons had worked themselves undone on my buttondown t-shirt. I stood there for a moment not sure what to do first - pull up my shorts or close my shirt. Guess you'll just have to wait and see for yourself what my decision was when that video is up on our site.


For more behind the scenes notes and photos, go to Pixie's Previews and look for these scenes and lots, lots more coming to the members section of Punished Brats soon!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord...

I am loving it!!

Heh, oh Pixie I can not Wait! to see some of those scenes!

You look so spanktastic. Holly is always a treasure to watch, either as bottom or top, and Andy, well, she's just the adorable little mink, heh.

And Daddy/Author/Teacher George looks just great. I am sure he was a fine addition to the fabulous tops you all work with.

Though I have to ask, was he playing your Papatop? Because I see he got you in the bedroom, and it looks mighty Daddy/Daughtersih to me, and it's just got me to thinking, does Pixie's Daddy come intercontinental?

Heh, as you can probably tell, I'm a little off at the moment, I blame low blood sugar.

And maybe that's why I think this, but to me he kind of reminds me of Ian, but British, which translates into I can't wait to see him in action, heh.

Is his hand as hard, or harder though? Because judging from your face, he's giving you some doozies, heh.

Okay I'm rambling, but it's been a while since I've been able to check out your lovely little blog, and seeing this just made my day, well actually, make that week, heh.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and a great upcoming week to boot, and that the burn in your bum lasts as long as you need it to.

Take care.

Cheers, Lee

Gadfly said...

Wow!

The one of you from the front cutting your eyes, trying to watch behind you -- too pretty! Wow.

Lefty said...

Haha! That foto of Holly with the sour candy in hilarious.

Keep your "hooties" safe!

;0)

Anonymous said...

Lucky George..... :-)
The photos look terrific. PB always seems to manage to find great people to shoot with, and it sounds like George was no exception.
And watch out for those unexpected, uh, "occupational hazards".
Or avoid shirts with buttons....

Dr. Ken

Anonymous said...

Wow. Great stuff as usual sweetie. I envy that guy who got to apply the hairbrush. Congrats on another brilliant shoot. Looking forward to the blooper reel / preview reel. :) (HUGS)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, as always. Especially like the picture of George spanking you with the hairbrush.

As for wardrobe malfunctions... we're for 'em!

;)
~Todd & Suzy

Michael said...

Pixie,

Wonderful site and productions. Would love to feature a few of your pics on my blog. I'll create a link-- love your stuff!

Michael
http://barebottomspanking.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So is Holly A good Spanker? do you think she can and be able to give out good hard spanking.

The Look On ya face while over her Knee is Like Ya saying Hey This is Not So Bad LOL.when will it get harder.

The Other One Over her Knee is also looking like she having fun too not worry about being over her Knee.


Mike

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Lee - George did play my dad in the one scene shot in the bedroom. He does spank quite firmly especially when using the hairbrush!

Gadfly - Thank you very much! :)

Lefty - I have another pic of Holly "enjoying" her gum ball that made me burst out laughing but I'm pretty sure if I posted it, she'd take a paddle to my butt next time around.

I think my hooties are jealous of the camera time my bottom gets. ;)

Dr. Ken - George was indeed great and we look forward to having him back again soon. And yes, I'm going to have to start testing out my wardrobe selections before packing them for a shoot.

007 - The preview clip will be up next week. I've already seen it and it's a lot of fun as always.

Todd & Suzy - Hahaha! Given the recent trend, I'm sure glad the malfunctions are welcomed.

Michael - Thank you very much. I'd be very flattered if you used some of my pictures. I'll put up a link to your blog in just a minute. :)

Mike - Holly is definitely a very capable spanker! You can't always judge a scene by a picture or two. You'll have to just wait to see the videos, but I can vouch that both my bottom and Andy's were glowing after Holly had spanked us. In next week's Pixie's Preview clip you'll get a sneak peek so be sure to check it out.

Richard Windsor said...

The look on Holly's face is priceless, LOL. I think she should paddle you the next time regardless of whether you post that other pic or not!!

Anonymous said...

well if holly a capaable spanker and had ya butt glowing at end of hands spanking. then guess you have another female spanker to watch out for lol. if has ya butt glowing with hands imagain what it would been like if she use a paddle or hairbrush beside her hands lol

i will make sure to check out the video and blopper . i do beleive seeing video is better then looking at the picture. by watching video you can see how good the spanker really is.

mike

Anonymous said...

Well Mike as someone who's seen all of Holly's work, both as bottom and top, she is most certainly versatile in every sense of the word.

Holly has already spanked Vanessa, Bev, and Jessica, and I guess now Andy and Amber have gotten the Holls treatment, heh, and though she only ever used her hand, up till now anyway, from what I've seen, that's all she's ever needed to use, heh.

Holly is very good at what she does, and I can't wait to see her new work, I know it's going to be fantastic. And that isn't just because Pixie's cutesy little tushy is involved as well, heh.

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Richard - Yeah, I might just let her paddle me next time. I've seen her paddle Vanessa and she weilded that thing expertly. I'd trust her.

mike - I just saw the two scenes this morning and I'm sure you'll enjoy them when they are posted.

Lee - though Holly has mostly given handspankings, she did paddle Vanessa in the very first scene either of them ever did (Wake Up Call). It may be time for Holly to once again test out her paddling skills. She's been itching to do so for a while as it is.

Ruby Redd said...

If you would like to send George down to sunny Florida, I'd be glad to keep him in top spanking action between shoot dates.

Ruby

Anonymous said...

Darn it, I thought it was just her hand in that one, heh.

I guess I was thinking more about hers and Vanessa's teacher/student scene.

Oh well, I'm old so I have an excuse! Hehe

Oh goodness, that sounds mighty soreful, wonder if she's got her eye on the person who happened to give her some sour gum a weekend ago.

Heh, she's already walked you into a wall, wood is wood after all.

Make sure to take care of yourself little miss Pixie.

Lee

Anonymous said...

so pixie since holly been itching to use somebody butt with to practice her paddling skill on. you saying you be willing and is offering ya butt to her and is Voluntering lol


..tell holly iam willing and voulnter myself to getting spanking from her she can use hands and her paddle skill on me.

mike