Monday, May 7, 2007

Brat Fight

Back in February, Holly and I were just playing around between scenes and decided we should do a scene where we play sisters getting in trouble for fighting. Not just verbal taunting, but a real rumble. Holly said she'd kick my ass. I said we'd see about that.

We finally got our chance at the shoot this past Saturday. Holly was fierce!!

But I held my own.

Of course we ended up getting in trouble for our sisterly spat. And isn't it just like a sibling to enjoy watching the other one get spanked??

I decided to do a little Tae Bo in her direction even while otk for laughing while I got spanked.
I ended up with a scratched knee and a little bruise on my chin from our scuffle and I'm pretty sure Holly had a nice bump on her head where my chin collided with her. I sure hope this scene turns out well for all of our battlewounds not to mention hairbrush spanked bottoms! But no matter what, it sure was fun to wrestle like that. Look out WWE!

11 comments:

Dave said...

LOL. Y'all have way too much fun! Love it! Hopefully no one did any Kung Fu.

And I believe you have on short-shorts in these pix? :)!

yum.

d.

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures, amber. Thanks for sharing them. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

Anonymous said...

I've seen the video. it's amazing love. You two went at it good.

david pierson

Dave said...

p.s. I also would be remiss if i did not mention how pretty dang toned and athletic you are, as that t-shirt/denim shorts outfit really highlights that pixielicious fact quite nicely!....is it from hiking? ballet? tae bo? Brazilian Jujitsu?

Inquiring minds want to know....
:-)

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's awesome.

How does Holly always manage to get to do the watching? ;) Hmmm...

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Dave - Yep, I'm wearing short-shorts. :) And thanks for the compliment on my fitness. I do something almost every day - hiking, biking, rollerblading plus I'm a bit of a gym rat too.

Padme - Thank you!! ((((hugs)))) to you!

David - We sure did go at it. I can't wait to see how it turned out on video.

Chloe - Good point! Holly does seem to get the chance to watch and snicker at the other spanked brats. But this time she got hers too. Trust me!

Anonymous said...

Off course pixie

you would NEVER snicker if the situation were reversed :-)

Great video

Natureboy

Dave said...

well, I hope you can do more photos/vids in that kind of outfit, as I simply love it :-))

Cheerio,
Dave

Anonymous said...

i know ya only spankee not spanker. but maybe after holly get the spanking you should be allow to give her a good spanking too. maybe that would force to to think and be more careful next time you both have silly wrestling match. she sound like sneaky person i mean that in good way.

mike

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Natureboy - Oh, I got my chance to snicker! I may have been sitting on a sore bottom by that time, but I got my chance to watch too.

Dave - I'm sure that can be arranged.

mike - I had my revenge when I got to sit and watch Holly get her hairbrush spanking and she did not get off lightly! >:)

Anonymous said...

Pixie

boy sound like you brats never get away with anything lol you get spankings no matter what you do. well at least 2 of you get spanked same time for casueing trouble.

well at leastr you got revenge by watching holly get what she desver and had comming. lol

mike