Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's in a name?

What's my name? Pixie ... Amber ... Amber Pixie Wells ... Ms. Wells if you're nasty!
How did I end up with so many names anyway. Well, back before I even thought of trying out as a spanking model, I joined the now defunct World Spanking Forum (WSF) and chose Pixie as my screen name. I chose the name after seeing another person use it on a vanilla forum I frequent and I thought it was fitting because when I was a little kid, I loved fairies and pixies - I'd even wish on the evening star each night that I'd grow up to be one. Funny how in an odd way, I actually had my wish granted!

It was through the WSF that I came in contact with David Pierson and soon agreed to do a shoot with him for Punished Brats (nee American Brats). On set and about to roll tape, we realized my character needed a name. The script we were about to do called the girl Amber, but David suggested calling me Pixie as I was already known by that name on the forum. I agreed and didn't give it too much thought as I never anticipated doing much more than that one time shoot. But that name Amber stuck with me as I had always liked it and coincidentally it had been a nickname of mine in school because I was in charge of stocking the amber colored bottled in the chem lab.

We shot quite a bit of material for Brats with me using just the name Pixie and I also worked for Clare Fonda, Chelsea Pfeiffer, and Dallas under that name. But then I was asked for a more conventional first and last name for use on sites such as Shadow Lane and Firm Hand. I happily chose a new name for myself for situations where I needed something more standard. I of course remembered Amber and chose that for the first name and picked Wells after Dawn Wells (MaryAnn from Gilligan's Island). She always looked like she could use a good old fashioned southern style spanking.

It can get a bit confusing to have two separate names like that, so why not combine them? Amber Pixie Wells is a good yelling name when I'm in big trouble. And while I'm most likely to sign my emails as Pixie, I answer to Amber, Pixie, and Hey You. I may be called Amber on some sites and Pixie on others, but as long as I'm spanked, it's all good!!

4 comments:

Richard Windsor said...

I think I have also called you a "Little Horror" on more than one occasion ;-)

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Yeah you have. And I believe I've referred to you as Sissy Claus a time or two myself. :-P

Anonymous said...

Pixie,

The last time I looked at http://www.worldspankingforum.com/, it had a slightly new look, so I think the RSN folks may be actively working on making it "formerly defunct". If they get it back up, hope to see you and David back on.

(blue)Mark

Anonymous said...

What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I always thought Pixie fit you so well. I always saw Pixie as a name of endearment for your character. Something akin to Gidget. So, now we know her as Amber, but she's Pixie to friends and family.

David