Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!

It was all the buzz yesterday. A big snow storm was supposed to hit the tri-state area finally after such a relatively warm winter. And while I hate the cold, I do love a good snow day especially if it means I can stay tucked inside all day where it's warm and watch the snow pile up. I was not dissapointed. We were first pelted with ice and then about 8 inches of snow was dumped on top. It's really pretty, but digging out later is going to suck. But I'll worry about that some other time. Right now I'm hanging out in my shorts and a t-shirt with the heat cranked up high. :)


I used to love playing out in the snow when I was little, but I can't stand being cold anymore! I can't wait for the warm weather to be back. Spring is just around the corner. Think warm thoughts.


I'm working on editing photos and other website update stuff. I hope to share some of it here later today or tonight. Can't have a spanking blog without plenty of spanky stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe me I sympathize here in New York. Hopefully the snow at least looks pretty where you are. All we get here is nasty black sludge. :(

Never tell a spanker you're cold. They all have one simple solution for providing heat. ;)